Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Issue Creating an ID for work

I was just assigned a Macbook Pro for work and I am having problems creating my work Apple ID. I tried three times yesterday and when I hit the create button the window closed and nothing happened. The fourth time I got a message that there was an issue with the ID and that it was locked. Today I just get a message that there was a problem and please try again later.

iCloud and Updates are both greyed out so I can't even update to Catalina. I tried using a different Wifi network with no luck.

MacBook Pro

Posted on Jan 22, 2020 11:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 22, 2020 11:51 AM

contact Apple ID Support.

Apple ID Support

Apple ID Support (2) 

Apple Support by e-mail or chat    Work through the screens to get a chat option. 

Apple Support using Twitter

Or fill out and submit this form.          The form is for iTunes, but it will get passed to the ID Support section.  

3 replies

Issue Creating an ID for work

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.