Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirPods pro not pairing

I had my AirPods pro replaced at the Genius Bar, they are not pairing. I have tried to reset and update firmware several times. Maybe 40 times total. It’s a brand new replacement. I removed AirPods pro, reset the charging case by holding set up button about 15 seconds, put AirPods in the case plug power wait 30 minutes, open lid and hit set up button behind case and it continues to blink Amber color. Not white and it won’t pair, if I remove an AirPod I am able to pair them individually but not as a pair.

Posted on Jan 22, 2020 8:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 23, 2020 4:39 AM

Hello,

Start here: Set up your replacement AirPods or charging case

If no help, try a full reset: Reset your AirPodsReset your AirPods

Good luck.

4 replies

Feb 2, 2020 4:19 AM in response to skasol

I’m having the same exact issue but when I do only pair 1 earpiece since that’s then only thing it will let me do but only sometimes. It’s only allows me to pair the replacement earpiece I received. Not even the original one tha came with the case will pair which seems even more odd to me. But anyways I’m following this thread since i have the same issue and would live a fix for this if anyone has one.

AirPods pro not pairing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.