Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Regarding battery capacity

As I purchased iphone 11 before 2 months probably but battery capacity is down to 99% why so?

as i am not satisfied with my iphone 11 any chances for return to get new iphone

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 22, 2020 9:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 22, 2020 9:19 PM

It is perfectly normal to have the battery capacity drop by 1% after two months since your purchase of the iPhone 11. I have seen capacity loss of up to 3% after 2 months. You should not worry about the battery until the capacity gets below 80%. Enjoy the phone.

No you will not be able to return your iPhone for a new one since 2 months have elapsed since your purchase. Plus there is nothing wrong with it.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 22, 2020 9:19 PM in response to Akki619Akki

It is perfectly normal to have the battery capacity drop by 1% after two months since your purchase of the iPhone 11. I have seen capacity loss of up to 3% after 2 months. You should not worry about the battery until the capacity gets below 80%. Enjoy the phone.

No you will not be able to return your iPhone for a new one since 2 months have elapsed since your purchase. Plus there is nothing wrong with it.

Axel F.

Regarding battery capacity

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.