Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MY Photos gone

Hello every one

I face a big problem when I sync my pc to iphone7 i lost my pictures and i did not find it please help the photo was from my previous i phones that i transferred to this i phone, please help me.

Thanks

iPhone 7, iOS 12

Posted on Jan 22, 2020 11:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 23, 2020 1:23 AM

Please check the following

1. Did you have backup (iTunes or iClouds), --> Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup ...
    1. iCloud backup doesn’t include information already stored in iCloud, like Contacts, Calendars, Bookmarks, Mail, Notes, Voice Memosshared photosiCloud Photos*, Health data, call history, and files you store in iCloud Drive.
    2. *-If you had turned on iCloud Photos, your content is automatically stored in iCloud. 
  2. Did you sync with iCloud earlier and now it is disabled. Then again --> Set up iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple ...
  3. Have you ever imported your photos to Mac/PC --? Use Photos on your Mac - Apple Support OR Set up and use iCloud Photos on your Windows PC - Apple ...
  4. Have you ever uploaded them to any Drives (OnDrive, Drive, Flickr, DropBox) - Back up iPhone data with Google Drive - iPhone & iPad ...

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 23, 2020 1:23 AM in response to ferdaws224

Please check the following

1. Did you have backup (iTunes or iClouds), --> Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup ...
    1. iCloud backup doesn’t include information already stored in iCloud, like Contacts, Calendars, Bookmarks, Mail, Notes, Voice Memosshared photosiCloud Photos*, Health data, call history, and files you store in iCloud Drive.
    2. *-If you had turned on iCloud Photos, your content is automatically stored in iCloud. 
  2. Did you sync with iCloud earlier and now it is disabled. Then again --> Set up iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple ...
  3. Have you ever imported your photos to Mac/PC --? Use Photos on your Mac - Apple Support OR Set up and use iCloud Photos on your Windows PC - Apple ...
  4. Have you ever uploaded them to any Drives (OnDrive, Drive, Flickr, DropBox) - Back up iPhone data with Google Drive - iPhone & iPad ...

Jan 23, 2020 1:25 AM in response to ferdaws224

Check the followings:

1. https://www.icloud.com with your apple ID credentials that you have used on your iPhone
  2. Have you backed-up your iPhone with Mac/PC
  3. Have you imported your Photos/Videos to Mac/PC
  4. Have you synced your Photos to Google Photos
  5. Have you uploaded your Photos to third party Photos Applications: Flickr, Google Photos etc
  6. have you shared your photos with families and friends using Shared Albums
  7. Have you hidden your photos, just open the "Hidden" folder in the "Albums" tab, in Other Albums Section.
  8. have you deleted your photos, Check Recently deleted folders on your iPhone under Photos / Albums [Scroll Down]

MY Photos gone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.