Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Random Cineware icons showed up

I recently updated my Macbook pro but never realized these icons before. Do I have anything to worry about? I use Adobe on a daily basis, and a quick search of Cineware shows that it belongs to them. Still kind of leery of the random icons though.

Thanks all!

attached: screenshot

MacBook

Posted on Jan 23, 2020 10:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 23, 2020 10:45 AM

Jlosier5113 wrote:

I recently updated my Macbook pro but never realized these icons before. Do I have anything to worry about? I use Adobe on a daily basis, and a quick search of Cineware shows that it belongs to them. Still kind of leery of the random icons though.

installed with Adobe After Effects—

Create Cinema 4D and Cineware files in After Effects - Adobe ...

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 23, 2020 10:45 AM in response to Jlosier5113

Jlosier5113 wrote:

installed with Adobe After Effects—

Create Cinema 4D and Cineware files in After Effects - Adobe ...

Jan 23, 2020 10:37 AM in response to donv_the_ghost

You seem to be suspicious as well, so I deleted them. I make short promotional videos on premier pro, so perhaps it was an add on that I downloaded? I have no idea, but I just noticed them when I downloaded my recent pages/numbers update.

I guess if I need them again for my next project, I will just have to download again.

Thanks for the help! I was just hoping it wasn't malware or a virus.

Random Cineware icons showed up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.