Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Suden pics disappearance

Suddenly all my pics disappeared from my iPad and after hours it got reloaded. Why is that? Is there any chance i lose all my pics on my iphone and ipad after i upadate them?

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi, Cellular

Posted on Jan 23, 2020 11:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 23, 2020 11:33 AM

Are you using iCloud photos? If so, then it may have been an issue with your iCloud sync. You can check to ensure your photos are still in iCloud by logging into www.icloud.com with a browser on the computer to check and see. You should not worry about losing photos as long as they are in iCloud.

15 replies

Jan 24, 2020 7:52 AM in response to Crash-87

Did you go and check to see if they were there as I suggested? What were you doing with your iPad when this occurred? Pictures do not just disappear and then reappear on their own. If you are concerned about the photos, then take the time to import them to your computer for safe keeping. See this, Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Suden pics disappearance

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.