Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Notes checklist

is it possible to reverse the check list so that ticked items are at the top of the list and go to the bottom when unticked

MacBook Pro 15", macOS 10.15

Posted on Jan 23, 2020 11:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 4, 2020 8:21 PM

Apple has a "Feedback" page https://www.apple.com/feedback/ - but the Notes app does not appear as an "App" topic. I also have a problem with spurious circles on PDF's exported or printed from Notes, but no way to call it to Apple's attention.

5 replies

Feb 5, 2020 12:54 PM in response to tmg2010

so - chatted to Apple US today about this. They are going to get their Work team to call me back from UK tomorrow about it. This was one of the responses he sent.

'It may be a feature that we might need to add in the future for Notes if it is not available. I can however have us confirm if it is a actual thing and how we can get it that way, and if not, we can have it suggested so it can be looked at in supplementary updates, sounds fair?'

So maybe, just maybe, something might come of it but at least they will be aware of it.

I'll keep you posted!

Notes checklist

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.