Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone x stuck at apple logo

i got an iphone x and after start it manually and correctly from my previous iphone 6, like everyday my new iphone self restarts and stuck in the apple logo. after some attempt to force restart it comes back. i want to ask what is the problem of this device or apple update. i got the IOS 13.

iPhone X, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 24, 2020 3:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 24, 2020 4:14 AM

To make sure, that this is not software related, set it back to factory settings again, using your computer and no backup afterwards. Test the phone after setting it up manually. If it works again, use the backup to restore. In case the problem comes back, the data of the backup is damaged and can't be used anymore.

Restore your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to factory settings

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 24, 2020 4:14 AM in response to marvis130

To make sure, that this is not software related, set it back to factory settings again, using your computer and no backup afterwards. Test the phone after setting it up manually. If it works again, use the backup to restore. In case the problem comes back, the data of the backup is damaged and can't be used anymore.

Restore your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to factory settings

Iphone x stuck at apple logo

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.