Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi. My iPhone 11 pro max was stolen. I did report it to the police and called my carrier. I do have it on lost mode.

Hi. My iPhone 11 pro max was stolen. I did report it to the police and called my carrier. I do have it on lost mode. My question is is there a way I can block All Apps from the stolen iPhone from another device so who ever might get in can’t push on it?

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 24, 2020 6:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 24, 2020 6:27 AM

You’ve already done everything that is necessary. If you had a passcode on the phone no one can get into it to run any apps. If you didn’t have a passcode on it putting it into lost mode added one. If you don’t feel a need to track it then erase it. But DON’T remove it from your account; as long as it is still in your Apple ID account it will remain Activation Locked and won’t be usable by anyone.

Also be alert for any texts or other messages that your phone has been found, even if they appear to come from Apple, saying your phone has been found and log in to track it. All such messages are scams to steal your Apple ID so Activation Lock can be disabled.

And finally, the “official” word from Apple—>If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 24, 2020 6:27 AM in response to Angiemateo1

You’ve already done everything that is necessary. If you had a passcode on the phone no one can get into it to run any apps. If you didn’t have a passcode on it putting it into lost mode added one. If you don’t feel a need to track it then erase it. But DON’T remove it from your account; as long as it is still in your Apple ID account it will remain Activation Locked and won’t be usable by anyone.

Also be alert for any texts or other messages that your phone has been found, even if they appear to come from Apple, saying your phone has been found and log in to track it. All such messages are scams to steal your Apple ID so Activation Lock can be disabled.

And finally, the “official” word from Apple—>If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

Hi. My iPhone 11 pro max was stolen. I did report it to the police and called my carrier. I do have it on lost mode.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.