Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unauthorized charge to bank account

This morning I was charged as shown in this screenshot of my bank account but I did not authorize this sale. I have suspicions that my Apple account may have been hacked recently due to password problems and trouble signing into my account. I need to know what this charge is for and how to stop it from going through. My bank also advised that I get a 6 digit confirmation number from you.

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 24, 2020 6:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 24, 2020 6:33 AM

For help regaining access to your account I would advice you to:

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support

And for help with the charges they will probably help put you over to iTunes Store support

iTunes - Official Apple Support

This article explains more about what do do if you have unknown charges on your bank statment:

If you see apple.com/bill, itunes.com/bill, or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

Hope this helps!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 24, 2020 6:33 AM in response to AlyssaMelton17

For help regaining access to your account I would advice you to:

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support

And for help with the charges they will probably help put you over to iTunes Store support

iTunes - Official Apple Support

This article explains more about what do do if you have unknown charges on your bank statment:

If you see apple.com/bill, itunes.com/bill, or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

Hope this helps!

Unauthorized charge to bank account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.