Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone Xr ear speaker

Five or six days ago I noticed when I would pick up a phone call from somebody that they’re here speaker to my iPhone XR was not working correctly and it was very quiet. I checked to make sure that my volume was turned up all the way which it was and then I changed it to the external speaker and it was working fine when I turned it back to your speaker is my head I could hardly hear them. Has there been any other complications like this

iPhone XR, 13

Posted on Jan 24, 2020 8:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 24, 2020 10:30 AM

Hello,

See if this helps:

If you can't hear a person on a call or voicemail or if the sound isn't clear on your iPhone - Apple Support

Good luck.

2 replies

iPhone Xr ear speaker

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.