Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am unable to change the setting on “allow location access” on my new Apple Watch 5 to use the compass. It does not allow me to change it form”never” to “while using the app.” Any solutions?

I am unable to change the setting on “allow location access” on my new Apple Watch 5 to use the compass. It does not allow me to change it form”never” to “while using the app.” Any solutions?

Com

Posted on Jan 24, 2020 8:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 24, 2020 8:29 AM

This may help;

Allow Compass to access your location

When you open Compass for the first time, it requests permission to access your location. Tap While Using the App to grant permission.

If Compass doesn't see your location, check its settings:

1. Open the Settings app on your Apple Watch.
  2. Tap Privacy > Location Services > Compass.
  3. Tap While Using the App.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 24, 2020 8:29 AM in response to Buzzfozouni

This may help;

Allow Compass to access your location

When you open Compass for the first time, it requests permission to access your location. Tap While Using the App to grant permission.

If Compass doesn't see your location, check its settings:

1. Open the Settings app on your Apple Watch.
  2. Tap Privacy > Location Services > Compass.
  3. Tap While Using the App.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.