Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my Apple ID is set to the region India but still not able to download India specific apps like epathshala

my Apple ID is in India region as shown in account but still not able to download India specific apps like epathshala. How to install this app. It says the app is not available in your region.

iPad, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 24, 2020 10:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 26, 2020 7:14 AM

If you have followed all the steps in the article below and are still having problems, contact iTunes Support.

Region - Change your iTunes Store, iBooks Store, or App Store country or region

Either use the form or scroll to the bottom of the page in the 2nd link. Follow through the screens to get a chat or telephone option.  

iTunes Support

iTunes Support – world wide

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 26, 2020 7:14 AM in response to Mohan_19

If you have followed all the steps in the article below and are still having problems, contact iTunes Support.

Region - Change your iTunes Store, iBooks Store, or App Store country or region

Either use the form or scroll to the bottom of the page in the 2nd link. Follow through the screens to get a chat or telephone option.  

iTunes Support

iTunes Support – world wide

my Apple ID is set to the region India but still not able to download India specific apps like epathshala

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.