Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sync Calendar on iMac to iPad and iPhone

On my iMac I have old events dating back to 2014. I would like to have that history on both my iPad and iPhone. The history on both only goes back one year.

iMac---10.15.2

iPad and iPhone---13.3

Thanks for your help.

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 24, 2020 10:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 24, 2020 11:02 AM

On the Mac's System Preferences go to the iCloud control and verify the Calendars option is turned on. If there are events on the Mac not yet registered in iCloud, you may be asked to indicate how to merge them.

Needless to say, ALL devices have to be registered and logged into the same iCloud account.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 24, 2020 11:02 AM in response to prud

On the Mac's System Preferences go to the iCloud control and verify the Calendars option is turned on. If there are events on the Mac not yet registered in iCloud, you may be asked to indicate how to merge them.

Needless to say, ALL devices have to be registered and logged into the same iCloud account.

Sync Calendar on iMac to iPad and iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.