Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New iPhone 11 Pro - not possible to install 13.3 software

Just bought a new iPhone 11 Pro and trying to set it up but the installation stops as the software 13.3 cannot be installed.....what to do?

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Jan 24, 2020 11:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 28, 2020 1:42 PM

Thanks for your feedback.

I managed to find out how to download the software to the iphone 11 pro through my daughters Macbook and after this was done it took me 10 minutes to install the iphone.

So problem solved! Now I only need to find out why the iphone 11 pro sometimes react very slowly when i use it.....but that is another story

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 28, 2020 1:42 PM in response to jeremy_v

Thanks for your feedback.

I managed to find out how to download the software to the iphone 11 pro through my daughters Macbook and after this was done it took me 10 minutes to install the iphone.

So problem solved! Now I only need to find out why the iphone 11 pro sometimes react very slowly when i use it.....but that is another story

Jan 28, 2020 6:31 AM in response to henrik244

Hey henrik244,

Congrats on the new iPhone! Being fully updated is a great way to ensure that your iPhone works as expected, so let's team up and find out why you can't update currently.

Are you attempting to update over-the-air from Settings > General > Software Update or are you using a computer? If you've only tried updating using one of those methods, let's look over Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to try the steps for the other method you haven't tried. If you get a specific error when attempting to update, let me know what that error states.

Also, something else you might try is updating over a different Wi-Fi network. In some cases, network configuration or hardware can limit access to Apple's update servers.

Let me know what you find out.

Thanks!

New iPhone 11 Pro - not possible to install 13.3 software

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.