Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why can't I download my photos from my iphone to my pc?

Why can't I download my photos from my iphone to my pc?

iPhone XS, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 24, 2020 11:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 24, 2020 11:22 AM

Help info scroll down for PC...

Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

5 replies

Jan 24, 2020 12:05 PM in response to fyip

Thanks, but that really didn’t help. What’s wrong with older technology? On my old iPhone 4 all you had to do was hook up the phone to the computer and go. Now you have to download iCloud for windows which I looked at, but 58 out of 76 ratings were one star and said it either wouldn’t download or was worthless for various other reasons. So much for compatibility.

Jan 24, 2020 12:12 PM in response to Hurtleg

No, you do not have to download iCloud for Windows. You can use Photo app in Windows 10 to download photos from the iPhone. The only thing you should need to download is iTunes to get the latest drivers for the iPhone on the computer. See this link from Microsoft for instructions dealing with Windows 10. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4027134/windows-10-import-photos-and-videos-from-phone-to-pc

why can't I download my photos from my iphone to my pc?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.