Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

photo transfer to MacBook

How do I get photos to automatically go from my iphone to my Mac laptop

How do I transfer photos directly to my laptop from my phone?

/

MacBook

Posted on Jan 25, 2020 5:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 25, 2020 5:35 PM

The main automatic mechanism would be iCloud Photos, a complete two-way synchronization facility that keeps the same set of photos on all of your devices. (This means if you delete a photo on one device, it is also deleted from the other(s).)

If you prefer a direct manual mechanism, you can use Photos (if you want to manage the photos inside Photos) or Image Capture (if you prefer to manage your photos manually as separate files in Finder).

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 25, 2020 5:35 PM in response to Maclap0999

The main automatic mechanism would be iCloud Photos, a complete two-way synchronization facility that keeps the same set of photos on all of your devices. (This means if you delete a photo on one device, it is also deleted from the other(s).)

If you prefer a direct manual mechanism, you can use Photos (if you want to manage the photos inside Photos) or Image Capture (if you prefer to manage your photos manually as separate files in Finder).

photo transfer to MacBook

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.