Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Didn’t get my money on my AppStore account

I transferred money from my bank account to my AppStore account but when is checked my AppStore account I didn’t have the money but it did said it was transferred

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 25, 2020 10:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 28, 2020 3:05 PM

Hello dilsad208,

Thanks for asking the Apple Support Communities for help with adding money to your Apple ID.

Please verify you added money correctly as per this help article: Add funds to your Apple ID - Apple Support

If you did, you should be able to check your balance using this help article: View your Apple ID balance - Apple Support

You might need to sign out and sign back in to get the balance updated: "If you don't think the amount of balance available to you is correct, check your purchase history to see if some of the balance was used for a purchase. If you still don't think the balance is correct, sign out of the iTunes Store and App Store on all of your devices and then sign back in."

Thanks and have a wonderful day.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 28, 2020 3:05 PM in response to dilsad208

Hello dilsad208,

Thanks for asking the Apple Support Communities for help with adding money to your Apple ID.

Please verify you added money correctly as per this help article: Add funds to your Apple ID - Apple Support

If you did, you should be able to check your balance using this help article: View your Apple ID balance - Apple Support

You might need to sign out and sign back in to get the balance updated: "If you don't think the amount of balance available to you is correct, check your purchase history to see if some of the balance was used for a purchase. If you still don't think the balance is correct, sign out of the iTunes Store and App Store on all of your devices and then sign back in."

Thanks and have a wonderful day.

Didn’t get my money on my AppStore account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.