Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Windows migration

Does anyone have a valid download link to the Sierra version of windows migration assistant? The download link on Apple’s server doesn’t work for the Sierra version (the other two do work).

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Jan 25, 2020 12:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 28, 2020 5:23 PM

Hello Kvlle,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you'd like the direct link to Windows Migration Assistant for macOS Sierra. I'd be happy to share information that may help.

This link should help: Download Windows Migration Assistant v2.1.2.0 (Sierra)

You can find more information here: Move your data from a Windows PC to your Mac.

Take care.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 28, 2020 5:23 PM in response to Kvlle

Hello Kvlle,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you'd like the direct link to Windows Migration Assistant for macOS Sierra. I'd be happy to share information that may help.

This link should help: Download Windows Migration Assistant v2.1.2.0 (Sierra)

You can find more information here: Move your data from a Windows PC to your Mac.

Take care.

Jan 29, 2020 12:09 PM in response to cp from OH

The problem is that the download link, when clicked, presents a screen that says "This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below."

When you click on the other two links, the download links seem to work.

I've attached the error message when you click on the download link.

Windows migration

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.