Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I didn’t make a purchase

I got charged with an app I have on my phone, PicsArt but a membership of some sort that I never purchase. It cost over 50 dollars and it took money from my PayPal and card. I never made that purchase, I did the 3 day trial months ago and I canceled it immediately. I never bought anything on that app and now I’m being charged 50 dollars? It is possible to request a refund or something because I didn’t purchase anything willingly, the app practically stole my money because I never bought anything from the app!

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 25, 2020 5:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 25, 2020 5:55 PM

Check your subscriptions.

Purchases - View, change, or cancel your subscriptions

Purchases - Subscriptions not billed through Apple 

Normally, all sales are considered final, but you can ask for a refund.

If you have received a confirmation email, click the Report a problem link at the bottom.

Purchases problem

Either use the form or scroll to the bottom of the page in the 2nd link. Follow through the screens to get a chat or telephone option.  

iTunes Support

iTunes Support – world wide

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 25, 2020 5:55 PM in response to yeinlyn

Check your subscriptions.

Purchases - View, change, or cancel your subscriptions

Purchases - Subscriptions not billed through Apple 

Normally, all sales are considered final, but you can ask for a refund.

If you have received a confirmation email, click the Report a problem link at the bottom.

Purchases problem

Either use the form or scroll to the bottom of the page in the 2nd link. Follow through the screens to get a chat or telephone option.  

iTunes Support

iTunes Support – world wide

I didn’t make a purchase

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.