Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Buying iphone in Malaysia or Singapore

Hi,

Could you give some information? If I buy an iPhone in Malaysia or Singapore will it work in Hungary ( Europe) ?

Thanks.

Kristof

Posted on Jan 25, 2020 10:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 29, 2020 7:26 AM

Hi there, Kristof.

I see that you're wondering if you purchase an iPhone in Malaysia or Singapore if it will work with carriers in Hungary. I'm glad to help with this.

iPhone - View countries with supported LTE networks -- You need to discover what the carriers support, whether CDMA or GSM. Then check the model number of the iPhone you're interested in to make sure it will work in Hungary.

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 29, 2020 7:26 AM in response to kristof38

Hi there, Kristof.

I see that you're wondering if you purchase an iPhone in Malaysia or Singapore if it will work with carriers in Hungary. I'm glad to help with this.

iPhone - View countries with supported LTE networks -- You need to discover what the carriers support, whether CDMA or GSM. Then check the model number of the iPhone you're interested in to make sure it will work in Hungary.

Take care.

Buying iphone in Malaysia or Singapore

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.