Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi, I need help changing the language of a rented movie to its original language.

Can someone help me change the language of a movie that I’ve rented back to English? Thanks!

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 26, 2020 1:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 26, 2020 2:10 PM

What is your country or region?

To look up what audio is available for that title, please disclose the rented title.

Unfortunately, for some titles in some regions, only the dubbed version is available.

When it is available, you should be able to change the audio, as described here:

Change the subtitles or audio language for the Apple TV app and iTunes Store movies and TV shows - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 26, 2020 2:10 PM in response to Horizonte1

What is your country or region?

To look up what audio is available for that title, please disclose the rented title.

Unfortunately, for some titles in some regions, only the dubbed version is available.

When it is available, you should be able to change the audio, as described here:

Change the subtitles or audio language for the Apple TV app and iTunes Store movies and TV shows - Apple Support

Hi, I need help changing the language of a rented movie to its original language.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.