Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cost of extra iCloud memory

Last month (December 2019) my iCloud was full so I purchased 50gigs of memory. I was told that it would be $19.99. One time payment. But was charged $52.99 plus $.99. I thought that I misunderstood so I let it go. Now I see on my bank statement that I was charged another $52.99 plus $.99 again this month. Are these charges correct? If not, please refund my money to my checking account. If they are, am I going to keep being charged these amounts? If so, I no longer want the extra gigs of memory. I can’t afford these withdrawals from my account. Please let me know what’s going on. Thank you. Waiting for your reply.

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 6s, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 26, 2020 2:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 26, 2020 2:08 PM

The iCloud storage upgrade to 50GB is 99¢ per month in the US. See: iCloud storage plans and pricing - Apple Support

I'm not sure what it was that you may have subscribed to but the following has instructions on cancelling: View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

3 replies

Jan 27, 2020 9:59 AM in response to dalan1957

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We cannot stop any charges or view the details of your account.

See the following instructions. They include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help: If you see apple.com/bill, itunes.com/bill, or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

Jan 27, 2020 9:50 AM in response to FoxFifth

I only purchased the 50gigs of iCloud memory. Nothing else. I still don’t know what costs $52.99. If you can tell me, please stop that payment from coming out of my account. The account number for that is 24692168348100701551198. Please cancel whatever that charge is for. Thank you. Originally purchased the iCloud storage on 12/14/19. The other charge came on the same day.

Cost of extra iCloud memory

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.