Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot download apps

It is not letting me download any apps due to a billing issue

iPhone XS Max, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 26, 2020 3:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 26, 2020 4:02 PM

Sarahf917 Said"

"Cannot download apps: It is not letting me download any apps due to a billing issue"

-------

Go Here: If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store

Then View this Link: Add a new payment method or update the billing information for your current payment method. If that is of no success then contact Apple Support. Request to speak with "The iTunes Store Support Staff"

Apple Contact Info:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 26, 2020 4:02 PM in response to Sarahf917

Sarahf917 Said"

"Cannot download apps: It is not letting me download any apps due to a billing issue"

-------

Go Here: If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store

Then View this Link: Add a new payment method or update the billing information for your current payment method. If that is of no success then contact Apple Support. Request to speak with "The iTunes Store Support Staff"

Apple Contact Info:

Cannot download apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.