📢 Newsroom Update

Apple Intelligence comes to iPhone, iPad, and Mac starting next month. Learn more >

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple introduces iPhone 16 and iPhone 16 Plus. Learn more >

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple debuts iPhone 16 Pro and iPhone 16 Pro Max. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why does my phone call end after 4 hours call?

when I receive a phone call it ends after the 4 hours and I want it to stay longer what should I do plz help how to fix it so that it doesn’t end

iPhone SE, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 26, 2020 10:48 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 26, 2020 10:59 PM

Is it your cellular provider that has a max connection time? One way you might be able to test it is using FaceTime, or FaceTime audio, if the call still ends after four hours it could be some sort of restriction on the phone, if the call lasts longer than four hours, then it could be your provider cutting you off for some reason, examples would be, there’s some sort of daily use limit, or max amount of mins per call or things along those lines

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 26, 2020 10:59 PM in response to Jessicavcf

Is it your cellular provider that has a max connection time? One way you might be able to test it is using FaceTime, or FaceTime audio, if the call still ends after four hours it could be some sort of restriction on the phone, if the call lasts longer than four hours, then it could be your provider cutting you off for some reason, examples would be, there’s some sort of daily use limit, or max amount of mins per call or things along those lines

Why does my phone call end after 4 hours call?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.