Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have outlook app on IPad. How do I make that a default calendar ?

When I was using Native IPad/IPhone app adding a calendar item would go into native calendar. Now I am using Outlook app for email and calendar (due to changes in our IT policy). When I add calendar item it shows up on IPad calendar.

I looked for changing default cal to Outlook cal but that does not show up in the settings do so, I could change it to google cal (because it shows).

Is there anything I need to do to see outlook cal in the cal settings or am I going about it completely incorrectly.

iPad Pro, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 27, 2020 11:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 27, 2020 11:04 AM

You need to add your work email account to your phone in Settings>Passwords and Accounts.

6 replies

Jan 28, 2020 10:13 AM in response to chaitanya211

chaitanya211 wrote:

• Few different places as examples
email with has time and date
• from airline app what says add to calendar

Until you add your work account to your phone as noted above, you can't make it a default account for the phone. What app you're using to look at your calendar or your mail is not relevant.

It may be that your IT department won't let you add the account to the phone. If so, there is no way to make that calendar the phone's default.

I have outlook app on IPad. How do I make that a default calendar ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.