Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem in AppStore

I can’t update my apps. What can I do?

Posted on Jan 28, 2020 9:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 28, 2020 9:42 AM

Does the message say they were refunded or purchased using another Apple ID? Have you tried signing out of the App Store/iTunes and then back in? Check your purchases history to see if you purchased the app(s).

Purchase History Review

If you didn't purchase the apps, one option is to delete them and download them using your Apple ID.

If the apps do appear in your purchases history, contact iTunes Support. Either use the form or scroll to the bottom of the page in the 2nd link. Follow through the screens to get a chat or telephone option.  

iTunes Support

iTunes Support – world wide

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 28, 2020 9:42 AM in response to Ufkz

Does the message say they were refunded or purchased using another Apple ID? Have you tried signing out of the App Store/iTunes and then back in? Check your purchases history to see if you purchased the app(s).

Purchase History Review

If you didn't purchase the apps, one option is to delete them and download them using your Apple ID.

If the apps do appear in your purchases history, contact iTunes Support. Either use the form or scroll to the bottom of the page in the 2nd link. Follow through the screens to get a chat or telephone option.  

iTunes Support

iTunes Support – world wide

Problem in AppStore

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.