Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

kindle app issue with ipad

I have a kindle app on my ipad and have many books on it. I recently got a new book delivered to my ipad from amazon, but I can't download it. I get a messsage saying "no internet connection". However, I do have an internet connection on this device and it is connected, able to open websites etc.

I've never had this happen before. Any way to get the device to register that it is online within this app. I've gone to the amazon site and resent the book several times, and each time it is delivered successfully. It just won't download.

iPad Air Wi-Fi

Posted on Jan 29, 2020 12:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 29, 2020 12:58 PM

Hello,

Try resetting iPad's network settings in Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. Be certain you do not select Erase All Content and Settings as this will erase all of your information. It is a good idea to perform a backup of your iPad prior to resetting its settings.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 29, 2020 12:58 PM in response to elwagner

Hello,

Try resetting iPad's network settings in Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. Be certain you do not select Erase All Content and Settings as this will erase all of your information. It is a good idea to perform a backup of your iPad prior to resetting its settings.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

kindle app issue with ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.