You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple expands tools to help businesses connect with customers. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Business Manager - How Do You Change an Admin username/password if you get locked?

How does a company get access back to the Apple Business Manager portal if they have lost access? Our prior Apple Business Manager admin left the company and did not provide any credentials to the Apple Business Manager portal and had not assigned any additional managers to the portal prior to leaving the company (I am now in charge of ABM as a new hire). As a result we are locked out of our Apple Business Manager portal and need to reset the username and password to get a new admin assigned and assign new managers as well.

Posted on Jan 29, 2020 3:28 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 29, 2020 3:35 PM

Contact Apple with all the information you know, a business email address with a domain matching the domain used by the previous manager, and your DUNS number. They will probably ask for more, but that's all I remember off the top of my head. When I started my position, I was in the same boat. You may have to start over, however.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 29, 2020 3:35 PM in response to JasonE11

Contact Apple with all the information you know, a business email address with a domain matching the domain used by the previous manager, and your DUNS number. They will probably ask for more, but that's all I remember off the top of my head. When I started my position, I was in the same boat. You may have to start over, however.

Apple Business Manager - How Do You Change an Admin username/password if you get locked?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.