Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Captcha not loading

Hi, I am having an issue with creating an account for sites on the safari app. Every time I go to create a login, it says that I need to complete the captcha, but the captcha doesn’t load.

These two screenshots show the two sites I was trying to sign into and it proves that it wasn’t just one website having a problem. Is there a setting in my setting that I need to change to make these things load? I am using an iPhone 6s and I don’t have a pc. It has me quite aggravated.

iPhone 6s

Posted on Jan 29, 2020 5:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 29, 2020 6:32 PM

Something to try. Try double clicking the Home button or swipe up from the bottom of the screen and swipe Safari upwards. Go to Settings/Safari and clear History and Website Data. Open Safari and test.

Safari - Clear the history and cookies on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Safari website data on your iPhone or iPad - How to clear

Safari displays a blank page or quits on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 29, 2020 6:32 PM in response to Dragonlover2002

Something to try. Try double clicking the Home button or swipe up from the bottom of the screen and swipe Safari upwards. Go to Settings/Safari and clear History and Website Data. Open Safari and test.

Safari - Clear the history and cookies on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Safari website data on your iPhone or iPad - How to clear

Safari displays a blank page or quits on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Captcha not loading

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.