Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery IPhone 11 pro

Hi I bought 2 iPhones 11 Pro , 1 month ago and I have issues with one of them my battery charge just until 80% and takes longer to charge... can someone help me? And I have use only iPhone 11 charger not other devices. Thanks

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Jan 29, 2020 7:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 29, 2020 8:10 PM

Stefany,

If your iPhone 11 Pro, charges at an acceptable rate to 80% then slows down until it reaches 100% then that is normal behavior. It is also part of the battery optimization. Go to Settings-->>Battery-->>Battery Health and then check to see whether Optimal Battery Charging is turned to ON. You can see the at the bottom it explains what Optimal Battery Charging means. Hope this helps. You can turn the Optimal Battery Charging to the OFF position if you want to charge the battery all the way up to 100% without slowing down after 80%.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 29, 2020 8:10 PM in response to Stefany-21

Stefany,

If your iPhone 11 Pro, charges at an acceptable rate to 80% then slows down until it reaches 100% then that is normal behavior. It is also part of the battery optimization. Go to Settings-->>Battery-->>Battery Health and then check to see whether Optimal Battery Charging is turned to ON. You can see the at the bottom it explains what Optimal Battery Charging means. Hope this helps. You can turn the Optimal Battery Charging to the OFF position if you want to charge the battery all the way up to 100% without slowing down after 80%.

Axel F.

Battery IPhone 11 pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.