Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Payment about itunes

Hi, how can i turn off payment about itunes? Because i’ m not using them, but they keep taking money from me. And i can’t find where i can do it

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 30, 2020 3:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 30, 2020 8:11 AM

If you have a subscription, see: View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

If the charges are for iCloud storage, cancel by downgrading to the free 5GB plan. See: Downgrade your iCloud storage - Apple Support

If that doesn't help, see the following instructions. They include information on contacting Apple Support if necessary:

If you see apple.com/bill, itunes.com/bill, or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 30, 2020 8:11 AM in response to signe94

If you have a subscription, see: View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

If the charges are for iCloud storage, cancel by downgrading to the free 5GB plan. See: Downgrade your iCloud storage - Apple Support

If that doesn't help, see the following instructions. They include information on contacting Apple Support if necessary:

If you see apple.com/bill, itunes.com/bill, or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

Payment about itunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.