Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Flash disabled on iPhone 11

My iPhone 11 camera will not allow me to take pictures with flash and gives me a message saying it has low battery regardless of how charged it is. I fully charged it and when I tried to activate flash the same low battery message popped up. The light works separately from the camera so nothing seems broken besides the function.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 30, 2020 6:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 1, 2020 5:08 PM

Hi aleksandar65,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. I understand you're unable to use the flash in the Camera app of your iPhone, due to a notification that the device is low on battery. I'll be happy to help.

You mentioned that the battery on your iPhone is charged, but the error message continues to appear that the battery is low. If you haven't tried yet, I recommend to restart your iPhone: Restart your iPhone This can help resolve unexpected behavior.

In addition, I suggest making sure that your device is updated to iOS 13.3.1. Updating the iOS version provides software improvements and enhanced security updates on your device. If needed, here's how to update the software on your iPhone: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Kind regards.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 1, 2020 5:08 PM in response to aleksandar65

Hi aleksandar65,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. I understand you're unable to use the flash in the Camera app of your iPhone, due to a notification that the device is low on battery. I'll be happy to help.

You mentioned that the battery on your iPhone is charged, but the error message continues to appear that the battery is low. If you haven't tried yet, I recommend to restart your iPhone: Restart your iPhone This can help resolve unexpected behavior.

In addition, I suggest making sure that your device is updated to iOS 13.3.1. Updating the iOS version provides software improvements and enhanced security updates on your device. If needed, here's how to update the software on your iPhone: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Kind regards.

Flash disabled on iPhone 11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.