Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I share my playlists with family members on my subscription

Can I share my playlists with members of my family sharing?

iPhone 6s, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 30, 2020 10:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 30, 2020 10:46 AM

Yes.

You can share Apple Music playlists with anyone else who has an Apple Music subscription. So, as long as your family all have valid accounts and your have a Apple Music family plan then you are good to go. I share playlists with my wife and kids all the time.

Note, that while you can share playlist with other Apple Music subscribers, the content of those playlists must all be available on Apple Music. Songs that, for example, you ripped from a CD or downloaded from another source, that are not available on Apple Music will not be sharable.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 30, 2020 10:46 AM in response to GerardStevenage

Yes.

You can share Apple Music playlists with anyone else who has an Apple Music subscription. So, as long as your family all have valid accounts and your have a Apple Music family plan then you are good to go. I share playlists with my wife and kids all the time.

Note, that while you can share playlist with other Apple Music subscribers, the content of those playlists must all be available on Apple Music. Songs that, for example, you ripped from a CD or downloaded from another source, that are not available on Apple Music will not be sharable.

Can I share my playlists with family members on my subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.