Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to connect AppStore

Unable to connect to AppStore

Posted on Jan 31, 2020 7:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 3, 2020 9:17 AM

Hi padmavathi16,

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities! I understand you are unable to connect to the App Store on your iPhone. I'd like to help.

Please try each step within this article, which will help troubleshoot issues with connecting to the App Store: If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or other Apple services - Apple Support.

If the issue remains after completing each step above, feel free to reply back and share the exact error you are receiving when you attempt to connect.

Best regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 3, 2020 9:17 AM in response to padmavathi16

Hi padmavathi16,

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities! I understand you are unable to connect to the App Store on your iPhone. I'd like to help.

Please try each step within this article, which will help troubleshoot issues with connecting to the App Store: If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or other Apple services - Apple Support.

If the issue remains after completing each step above, feel free to reply back and share the exact error you are receiving when you attempt to connect.

Best regards.

Unable to connect AppStore

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.