Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help

Hi, I’m currently looking to see if there is a way for me to use my phone while being on silent however I have recently become oncall with an emergency response and will be notified by phone however I don’t want my phone going nuts with everyone else when they message me. I just want an easy way to be notified during the night preferably.. something that will wake me up

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 31, 2020 12:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 31, 2020 1:07 PM

Hello,

You could use Do Not Disturb and put your emergency-response number in your Favorites (remove the other numbers in Favorites). Then the only calls that would come through would be your emergency-response calls. All other calls and texts would be silenced. See this link for more detail:

Use Do Not Disturb on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Good luck.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 31, 2020 1:07 PM in response to Jordannicol20

Hello,

You could use Do Not Disturb and put your emergency-response number in your Favorites (remove the other numbers in Favorites). Then the only calls that would come through would be your emergency-response calls. All other calls and texts would be silenced. See this link for more detail:

Use Do Not Disturb on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Good luck.

Help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.