Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Internet connection speed on iOS 13.3.1

When speed will be fixed? Since iOS 12.4 we having troubles with low internet speed on LTE and WI-FI connection..

iPhone 8 Plus

Posted on Jan 31, 2020 5:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 31, 2020 5:46 PM

Let’s see: My Wi-Fi Internet speed on my iPhone with iOS 13.3.1 on an iPhone 8 (similar on an Xr) is shown below. My LTE speed is 18 Mbps currently, and in a location that supports AT&T 5e it is 40 Mbps. So whatever your problem is, most likely it has nothing to do with any version of iOS. Is this using the 2.6 Ghz or 5 Ghz Wi-Fi band? What is your definition of “low internet speed” for both Wi-Fi and LTE? Does it happen with all Wi-Fi networks, or just your home network? What troubleshooting have you done? For example:

• Restart your router
  • Turn Wi-Fi off for 15 seconds, then turn it on and reconnect
  • Forget the network, then reconnect to it
  • Settings/General/Reset - Reset Network Settings

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 31, 2020 5:46 PM in response to Oteval

Let’s see: My Wi-Fi Internet speed on my iPhone with iOS 13.3.1 on an iPhone 8 (similar on an Xr) is shown below. My LTE speed is 18 Mbps currently, and in a location that supports AT&T 5e it is 40 Mbps. So whatever your problem is, most likely it has nothing to do with any version of iOS. Is this using the 2.6 Ghz or 5 Ghz Wi-Fi band? What is your definition of “low internet speed” for both Wi-Fi and LTE? Does it happen with all Wi-Fi networks, or just your home network? What troubleshooting have you done? For example:

• Restart your router
  • Turn Wi-Fi off for 15 seconds, then turn it on and reconnect
  • Forget the network, then reconnect to it
  • Settings/General/Reset - Reset Network Settings

Internet connection speed on iOS 13.3.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.