Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Apple Watch won’t let me reset it through the settings

How can I reset my Apple Watch without the phone it is pair with?

Posted on Jan 31, 2020 8:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 1, 2020 1:20 AM

If you need to unpair your Watch and don’t have access to your iPhone or can’t remember your Apple Watch passcode, follow these steps:

Put your Apple Watch on its charger

Press and hold the side button as if you were going to power it down

Do a firm press on the POWER OFF slider and let go

Tap Erase all content and settings

Alternately, you can go to Settings ? General ? Reset to erase and unpair your Apple Watch if you know your passcode, but the option above is faster.

If you need to erase and unpair your Apple Watch without your iPhone, you can log on to icloud.com and remove your Apple Watch under Account Settings ? My Devices.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 1, 2020 1:20 AM in response to joslynn257

If you need to unpair your Watch and don’t have access to your iPhone or can’t remember your Apple Watch passcode, follow these steps:

Put your Apple Watch on its charger

Press and hold the side button as if you were going to power it down

Do a firm press on the POWER OFF slider and let go

Tap Erase all content and settings

Alternately, you can go to Settings ? General ? Reset to erase and unpair your Apple Watch if you know your passcode, but the option above is faster.

If you need to erase and unpair your Apple Watch without your iPhone, you can log on to icloud.com and remove your Apple Watch under Account Settings ? My Devices.

My Apple Watch won’t let me reset it through the settings

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.