Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Old account information

Couldn't remember my old Apple ID so I had to make a new one while waiting 30 days to reset old account via email. I’m scared to log out and into the other to see what’s still on the old account I don’t want to lose my new account or mess something up..I don’t have access to a Mac/computer/etc. ..what should/can I do??

also...is iCloud.com and Apple ID same difference or nah..?😳😅

someone helppp😩

Posted on Jan 31, 2020 11:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 31, 2020 11:55 PM

iCloud and Apple ID though use the same credentials but they are different.

Apple ID :- An Apple ID is the account you use to access Apple services like iCloud, the App Store, the iTunes Store, Apple Music, and more. It includes the email address and password that you use to sign in, and all the contact, payment, and security details that you'll use across Apple services.

No matter where you create your Apple ID, just remember to use the same one to sign in to every Apple service. That way, you can access and manage everything with a single account and password.

iCloud :- iCloud is built into every Apple device. That means all your stuff — photos, files, notes, and more — is safe, up to date, and available wherever you are. And it works automatically, so all you have to do is keep doing what you love. Everyone gets 5GB of free iCloud storage to start, and it’s easy to add more at any time.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 31, 2020 11:55 PM in response to HippieVibin

iCloud and Apple ID though use the same credentials but they are different.

Apple ID :- An Apple ID is the account you use to access Apple services like iCloud, the App Store, the iTunes Store, Apple Music, and more. It includes the email address and password that you use to sign in, and all the contact, payment, and security details that you'll use across Apple services.

No matter where you create your Apple ID, just remember to use the same one to sign in to every Apple service. That way, you can access and manage everything with a single account and password.

iCloud :- iCloud is built into every Apple device. That means all your stuff — photos, files, notes, and more — is safe, up to date, and available wherever you are. And it works automatically, so all you have to do is keep doing what you love. Everyone gets 5GB of free iCloud storage to start, and it’s easy to add more at any time.

Old account information

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.