Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music

If I stop my subscription to apple music, will I lose all the music I downloaded from my CDs and the music I paid for?

Posted on Feb 1, 2020 4:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 4, 2020 7:01 AM

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities mariefromraleigh,

I see that you have a question about what happens to your music after canceling your Apple Music subscription. I understand your concern, and I'd be glad to help.

If you cancel your Apple Music subscription, you would only lose access to the music that you downloaded while using your Apple Music subscription. You will still have access to your purchased music. The music that you acquired from Apple Music, you will not longer have access to and it will be removed from your devices. This information is provided under section"I" of the Apple Media ServicesTerms and Conditions below.

Apple Media Services Terms and Conditions

Hope this helps.

Have a great day!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 4, 2020 7:01 AM in response to mariefromraleigh

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities mariefromraleigh,

I see that you have a question about what happens to your music after canceling your Apple Music subscription. I understand your concern, and I'd be glad to help.

If you cancel your Apple Music subscription, you would only lose access to the music that you downloaded while using your Apple Music subscription. You will still have access to your purchased music. The music that you acquired from Apple Music, you will not longer have access to and it will be removed from your devices. This information is provided under section"I" of the Apple Media ServicesTerms and Conditions below.

Apple Media Services Terms and Conditions

Hope this helps.

Have a great day!

Apple Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.