Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch challenge badge doesn’t show ip

Does anyone know how to fix this? The month of February is also blacked out and I wasn’t awarded the perfect month award for Jan 2020 even though I maintained a perfect month. I have restarted my phone and watch and nothing has happened...

Posted on Feb 1, 2020 4:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 1, 2020 8:00 AM

I am having the same issue as well... It is tracking the activity for the challenge itself, and I won the award but there does not appear to be a badge associated with it. Same for the new February 2020 Monthly Challenge. It also does not show up in the "Monthly Challenges" section of the award pages, only ones from 2019 appear there... Seems like a graphics bug since the activity is still being tracked, but not nearly as rewarding to achieve!

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 1, 2020 8:00 AM in response to Jesspaige4

I am having the same issue as well... It is tracking the activity for the challenge itself, and I won the award but there does not appear to be a badge associated with it. Same for the new February 2020 Monthly Challenge. It also does not show up in the "Monthly Challenges" section of the award pages, only ones from 2019 appear there... Seems like a graphics bug since the activity is still being tracked, but not nearly as rewarding to achieve!

Feb 28, 2020 1:53 AM in response to Jesspaige4

If your phone has ios12 then this is a known problem and at the moment there doesn't seem to be a fix.Except to update to ios13 if you can.

Apple Watch challenge badge doesn’t show ip

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.