Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Share menu not enabled when right clicking

For the last 2 months, whenever I try to share something quickly by right clicking and then selecting share, I get a "More..." option, I click it and finally opens the preferences on Extensions > Share Menu and displays "Not enabled". I've re-installed macOS Catalina and still get nothing, I've googled it and nothing. Please help.

I've attached a screenshot showcasing my problem.

MacBook Pro 13", macOS 10.15

Posted on Feb 1, 2020 11:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 4, 2020 11:23 AM

Hi ffontech, 

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. 

I see that you have an issue with enabling the Share Menu in Extensions on your Mac. You have tried reinstalling macOS Catalina. I want to help. To make sure you are covering everything, is article talks about how to Change Extensions preferences on Mac 

If you still have an issue after looking at those steps, is your Mac updated to the most recent version of Catalina? If not, here’s How to update the software on your Mac - Apple Support It’s always a good idea to back up your Mac before updating. 

Hope that helps.

Enjoy your day!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 4, 2020 11:23 AM in response to ffontech

Hi ffontech, 

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. 

I see that you have an issue with enabling the Share Menu in Extensions on your Mac. You have tried reinstalling macOS Catalina. I want to help. To make sure you are covering everything, is article talks about how to Change Extensions preferences on Mac 

If you still have an issue after looking at those steps, is your Mac updated to the most recent version of Catalina? If not, here’s How to update the software on your Mac - Apple Support It’s always a good idea to back up your Mac before updating. 

Hope that helps.

Enjoy your day!

Share menu not enabled when right clicking

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.