Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Change apple payment to DANA

How to change payment to DANA? I try to change but always looping in itunes, it always back to menu add payment method, i try change from itunes and i got the same result, always looping, i use ipad air 2019 wifi only with OS 13

iPad Air, iOS 13

Posted on Feb 1, 2020 4:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 4, 2020 1:03 PM

Hi ednavx,

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities! I understand you are trying to change your current payment method to DANA, and I'd like to help.

First, you'll need to confirm that DANA is an available payment method in your country/region: Payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID - Apple Support. I am seeing Indonesia is the only country/region that supports DANA as a payment method. If this is your country, continue below.

Confirm you are attempting to change your payment method following these steps: Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods - Apple Support. Be sure all billing details that you enter for this payment method, match up to the details you have on file with issuer of DANA.

If you are unable to remove your last payment method to replace it with DANA, this article may also serve to be helpful: If you can't remove your last payment method or use no payment method with your Apple ID - Apple Support.

Best regards.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 4, 2020 1:03 PM in response to ednavx

Hi ednavx,

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities! I understand you are trying to change your current payment method to DANA, and I'd like to help.

First, you'll need to confirm that DANA is an available payment method in your country/region: Payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID - Apple Support. I am seeing Indonesia is the only country/region that supports DANA as a payment method. If this is your country, continue below.

Confirm you are attempting to change your payment method following these steps: Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods - Apple Support. Be sure all billing details that you enter for this payment method, match up to the details you have on file with issuer of DANA.

If you are unable to remove your last payment method to replace it with DANA, this article may also serve to be helpful: If you can't remove your last payment method or use no payment method with your Apple ID - Apple Support.

Best regards.

Change apple payment to DANA

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.