Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music

Hello goodnight. I am having trouble adding people to my family plan for Apple Music. Currently there are two people on the plan inclusive of myself. I’ve used YouTube videos to show me how to add people, however, I was not successful in any of the attempts. I am on the family plan for three months now and yes, i pay the bill at its dues date.

A detailed instruction would be rather helpful in this situation. Thanks apple community

iPhone X, iOS 12

Posted on Feb 1, 2020 7:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 1, 2020 7:42 PM

Perhaps one of this article will help to setup your Apple Music Family subscription:

Get an Apple Music family subscription - Apple Support

Then, to invite family member to the Family Sharing Plan, see the "Invite people to join your family", "See if your family member accepted the invitation"' and "Join a family group" sectons in:

Set up Family Sharing - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 1, 2020 7:42 PM in response to ChinoQuinto

Perhaps one of this article will help to setup your Apple Music Family subscription:

Get an Apple Music family subscription - Apple Support

Then, to invite family member to the Family Sharing Plan, see the "Invite people to join your family", "See if your family member accepted the invitation"' and "Join a family group" sectons in:

Set up Family Sharing - Apple Support

Apple Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.