You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Security Questions Problem

Hello ..

I pre-owned IPhone 3 from 10 years, then owned an android phone .. and then safe back to IPhone XS MAX .. I finished my new phone setup with my old Apple ID, lucky for me i could remember the password .. after i finished the setup, the IPhone asked if it can verify my account through secret questions .. which i could not remember! .. so i tried the apple Iforgot.apple.com web page to help me reset the secret questions, but after i logged-in with my apple id & password, and asking to reset the secret questions , i get this message "Cannot reset security questions.. We do not have sufficient information to reset your security questions."

Any help ??

this is the link i use:

https://iforgot.apple.com/eg/password/verify/appleid#!&section=password

one more thing, i can't find any apple support email, the support website directs my to the forum community . ??!

iPhone XS Max, iOS 12

Posted on Feb 2, 2020 12:42 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 2, 2020 6:23 AM

You need to contact Apple's Account Security team. To reach them, click here and pick a method; if you can't use any of the ones listed, fill out and submit this form.

(178510)

1 reply

Security Questions Problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.