Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Verification code for setting up a new Apple ID

They are sending the verification code to the new ID but I don’t have access to it yet I need to come to my phone. This is for my iPad my phone number is brand new if you can reach Apple of any way possible I don’t know

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

iPad, iOS 13

Posted on Feb 2, 2020 2:31 AM

16 replies

Feb 2, 2020 7:51 PM in response to Eric Root

Hello Eric this is Jeanne I was just reading some information about what transpired last night and again I’m real sorry about contacting you when I couldn’t communicate with you and I just get excited and yeah I get ahead of myself sometimes and I should’ve just stopped and went to bed honestly I really do apologize and I think you guys do a great job there and I will be more thoughtful about the service in and try to use it sparingly only when I really have to need only really need to I can do some things on my own I have to learn how to do that so thank you you have a great night and I hope tomorrow’s a great day bye-bye

Feb 2, 2020 8:55 PM in response to Eric Root

No I didn’t I have very few email addresses and Apple I’m never really sure which address am using so I have to like I guess I need to study it and figure out who is who because some addresses you’re not supposed to email on but yeah I kind of just kind of ran into that I have one email address contact in my contacts for Apple and that’s the one that I used so I hope that answers your question I do apologize

Feb 2, 2020 8:58 PM in response to Eric Root

Thank you and I’m sure you’ll hear from me again because I’m learning I’m really trying to learn do you do some reading in and then you do you guys do a great job and I’ve always gotten a lot of really good help and I never leave the satisfied so I just wanted you to know that I appreciate all the technical support that you have provided me and a job well done

Feb 2, 2020 9:03 PM in response to D_77g

Hi this is Jeanne I missed spelled of important word it was it it should’ve said I never leave dissatisfied but it said the opposite and I didn’t I didn’t want to confuse anyone because I think the technical support is does a really great job I really do OK and I’m sorry for the mistake

Feb 2, 2020 9:47 PM in response to D_77g

No because the verification code wasn’t displaying itself on the screen it was sending an email to iCloud and at that time that was my issue I couldn’t get into iCloud or the tablet itself so I hope that answers your question because normally I would’ve gotten it right on the screen and I don’t I didn’t so OK thank you bye-bye

Feb 2, 2020 10:11 PM in response to D_77g

Oh I hope I was able to answer the questions from the technicians I realize that you were in the dark and that was a technical problem so if if there’s any more questions about the technical issues that I was having please free to email me I’ll answer anything that you would like me too and again will be paying attention to my issues Also referring to the guidelines of Apple as to how to communicate with the technical department on my part

Feb 3, 2020 7:26 AM in response to Eric Root

What is the question why did I need a verification code to set up an ID I think that’s the question and I’ll answer that on because I had an error message on my screen and I couldn’t get it to go I couldn’t get rid of it he knows I kept going around it and I really believe that that’s why I didn’t get my confirmation code on the screen like I might’ve before it took some time to get that down I hope that answered your question I and I hope I answer the right question if not please let me know OK thank you

Feb 3, 2020 7:30 AM in response to D_77g

Also I’d like to tell you that I found some more poor diction in the response I just gave you and I promise I will work on my dictation today it’s very helpful for me and I guess I’m not editing well enough so I just wanted to give you everyone that piece of information OK thank you

Verification code for setting up a new Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.