Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID Credit Card Issues

Two months as Apple support requires connecting another credit card to my Apple id. for a period of 20 years 2020-2040. In our country there are no such cards. My credit card is valid for 2 more years. I already wrote in support of apple. Payments began to be withdrawn from the card. But the menu still shows that the card is locked. And 2 weeks ago I started having problems with paying for ads on google I think it is for this reason that automatic payment on the Internet does not pass. I can’t work and lose my job. Correct this problem. Unlock payment of my Apple ID.

Posted on Feb 2, 2020 10:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 2, 2020 11:35 AM

What happens if you tap Update Payment Information?

If necessary, contact iTunes Support. Either use the form or scroll to the bottom of the page in the 2nd link. Follow through the screens to get a chat or telephone option.  

iTunes Support

iTunes Support – world wide

5 replies

Apple ID Credit Card Issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.