Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Paring Jaybird earbuds with iPhone 11

My iPhone 11 won’t recognize my Jaybird run wireless earbuds. Making it impossible to pair them with my phone.

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Feb 2, 2020 6:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 2, 2020 6:57 PM

See this for help with pairing a device to the iPhone. Pair a third-party Bluetooth accessory with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

My guess is that the device is not in discovery/pairing mode. That is why it is not recognized. Check the instructions that came with the headphones to put them into discovery/pairing mode, then open the iPhone, Settings>Bluetooth.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 2, 2020 6:57 PM in response to Not_taken

See this for help with pairing a device to the iPhone. Pair a third-party Bluetooth accessory with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

My guess is that the device is not in discovery/pairing mode. That is why it is not recognized. Check the instructions that came with the headphones to put them into discovery/pairing mode, then open the iPhone, Settings>Bluetooth.

Paring Jaybird earbuds with iPhone 11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.