Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't delete "Work" favorite in Maps

Maps in iOS 13.3 won't let me delete "Work" from favorites. I'm sure I'm not the only iPhone user who is either retired, a non-working student, or who works from home ... so how do we keep "Work" from being the 2nd item in Map Favorites?

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Feb 2, 2020 8:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 3, 2020 7:41 AM

I had no problem removing a random entry from Favorites ... but Apple has put two default items there, "Home" and "Work" ... I have entered a Home address ... but I didn't have a work address (It just said Add" under the icon) ...I tried over and over to delete the "Work" icon, but I would press on the "minus" sign and nothing happened ... I would swipe and the red "remove" bar would appear, but the icon wouldn't delete. I eventually solved the problem by entering a phony address, and suddenly it allowed me to delete both the address and the icon!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 3, 2020 7:41 AM in response to SravanKrA

I had no problem removing a random entry from Favorites ... but Apple has put two default items there, "Home" and "Work" ... I have entered a Home address ... but I didn't have a work address (It just said Add" under the icon) ...I tried over and over to delete the "Work" icon, but I would press on the "minus" sign and nothing happened ... I would swipe and the red "remove" bar would appear, but the icon wouldn't delete. I eventually solved the problem by entering a phony address, and suddenly it allowed me to delete both the address and the icon!

Can't delete "Work" favorite in Maps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.