Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Email right side bar

When I am looking at an email on my iPad and there is a link in the email and I click on it and a right side bar opens with the link and it is so narrow I cannot read it. It used to open full. How do I get it to open full again.

iPad, iOS 10

Posted on Feb 2, 2020 11:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 13, 2020 8:41 PM

Just for the record: I have been muddling along with the latest IOS and not been able to find out what to do with those “stupid” links. But after watching the first video, I suddenly woke up and told myself that if I tried I would find out but I wrote it off as a bug in the program. Now I know much better what to do with this great feature and of course, Thank you to zmclearan for his great reply. It took only a few seconds of the video when it started to dawn on me how to handle this. Thanks from a happy camper.

Robert

[Email Edited by Moderator]

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 13, 2020 8:41 PM in response to QuickPost

Just for the record: I have been muddling along with the latest IOS and not been able to find out what to do with those “stupid” links. But after watching the first video, I suddenly woke up and told myself that if I tried I would find out but I wrote it off as a bug in the program. Now I know much better what to do with this great feature and of course, Thank you to zmclearan for his great reply. It took only a few seconds of the video when it started to dawn on me how to handle this. Thanks from a happy camper.

Robert

[Email Edited by Moderator]

Email right side bar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.